How to Install ChainFire 3D Plugin for any Android phones


Why you need it?
Why you need it for your Galaxy Wonder ?

Samsung Galaxy Wonder runs on Snapdragon chipset cpu with Adreno Graphic Processing Unit.

- Not all games support this kind of GPU.
- And sometimes after you downloaded large amount of data, you can't play the game!
   Either the you are having graphic colour distortion or the game exit before you can play anything.
- There are games designed just for THD devices with Nvidia GPU. Trust me, it's not the GPU fault because   adreno somehow are quite powerful. With this app you can even play THD games just by selecting its plugin.

Where to download?

FREE from market aka play store. Just search for Chainfire3d. I'm using the free version for couple of months. Pro version is more unstable and dont blame me if your device got bricked using that. My friends Sgs2 got black screen when trying the pro version.

After download CF3D, what should I do?

Open the app and choose install.
There will be a warning and just ignore it. Dont read it if you got small level of courage.
Your phone will go black screen for few seconds and reboot itself.

How To install plugin?

1)Download the plugins :
Mediafire  |  Jumbofiles  |  UFile
2)Extract it and put the files in your phone's Internal USB/Storage
libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.zip
libGLEMU_POWERVR.zip
libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip
3) Open the Chainfire app and select "install plugins" and click on all of them
4) Re-open Chainfire and go to "Default OpenGL Settings" and select "Use plugin" with the plugin you need
5) DONE!!

Tips:
1) Use Qualcomm or Nvidia plugin as default ...recomendded Qualcomm plugin
2)Use PowerVR plugin for any games or application that need high graphic peformance and better resolution...(per-App OpenGL Settings)
3) Don't us PowerVR plugin as default plugin ,if not your GPU will take some damage.

41 comments:

  1. tnx dude im gonna try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i launch chainfire 3-s it says "could not aquire super user access ! is your device rooted ? if you are rooted and this message persists , reboot your device ." what does this mean ? please help !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dude...in order to use chainfire 3D u first need to root your phone...

      Delete
    2. if you want to root your device shut down your phone then press volume up button center button and power button at the same time then the screen will come like android system recovery in that your touch will not work select by your volume keys and press center button on reboot system now!!!done!!!your system is rooted.

      Delete
    3. when i press center button on reboot system now then it will no do anything what should i do now........

      Delete
  3. hai. i hve a problem here. when iam install cf3d driver it's got erorr and turn up the warning (cant write /system. what i should to do? tbaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try MiT Labs.
      www.facebook.com/mitlabsindia

      Delete
  4. i cant download the chainfire plugin . Pls help . When i download .
    DOWNLOAD UNSUCCESSFUL .

    IM using my phone to download . .is this wrong ? Sorry about my english im a asian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to download the plugins on your computer when the download completed, extract the winrar plugins then save it to your mobile.

      Delete
    2. you have to download the plugins on your computer when the download completed, extract the winrar plugins then save it to your mobile.

      Delete
  5. i cant download the chainfire plugin . Pls help . When i download .
    DOWNLOAD UNSUCCESSFUL .

    IM using my phone to download . .is this wrong ? Sorry about my english im a asian

    ReplyDelete
  6. can this be reverted to original dude ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll try. i have asphalt 6 hd and it lags when i used it. Hope with this app i can run it smoothly. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have followed the instructions, all working but when I go to play a Lara Croft 3d game as soon as it loads the game closes, if I try again the phone restarts. What could it be? I have galaxy s1 gingerbread 2.3.6 xxlw4 :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. how to extract files from sd card on my SGY duos?????

    ReplyDelete
  10. how can i play temple run in galaxy pocket

    ReplyDelete
  11. i rooted but it not work help me

    ReplyDelete
  12. i rooted but it not work help me

    ReplyDelete
  13. i forget to paste libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.zip.libGLEMU_POWERVR.zip and libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip to sdcard. then my phone display samsung s3 (like starting). i have wait long time. what should i do. please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Link can't download on my Galaxy Y.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LoL ... i ignored the warning advice and my gs3 doesnt boots :S

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2nd time tried and hang at splash screen again.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. not compatible on ICS? oh man...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can I install chainfire 3d without rooting the phone?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I intalls de chanfire 3d and my phone reboot but never started again

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks working well:) . . but sometimes templerun automatically stops and further i need to resume it. that is only problem. im using micromax a52. thanks dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from do you download plugins for chain fire 3d

      Delete
  21. I dont get any plug in for adreno 203

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very Nice! work well on my SGW! Thanks a lot author, more power!

    ReplyDelete
  23. When I click any plugin to download it takes me to asian dating app???

    ReplyDelete
  24. Definitely, what an outstanding website full of informative posts, I will surely bookmark this site. your trusted hacks

    ReplyDelete
  25. How to install such big game on galaxy y

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sir I can install cf3d my iBall andi 4 IPS 1gb plz reply sir thank

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is the thing which I desired to get, and after a long time I have got it, I am so0o0 much happy thanks for solving my problem. testedhacks

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your blog is extremely brilliant especially the quality content is really appreciable.vaping phone

    ReplyDelete
  29. This application can run on mobile phones Mediatek chipset with Mali gpu ?.

    ReplyDelete
  30. sir I downloaded the app on my gionee e6 but when I open app and click on install cf3d driver it reboots and stucks on boot so pls can anyone help me...

    ReplyDelete
  31. nice sharing. Waiting for your next post. Happy Blogging :)
    sb game hacker apk | lucky patcher apk

    ReplyDelete